Information on how to be eligible for the Oak Grove Trap Team in the Spring!
For more information on eligibility for the Oak Grove Trap Team you can contact Brad Sunderland.
REGISTRATION for Spring 2017 Trap Shooting Team is now open. Call or email Brad Sunderland at 701.261.9885 or email@example.com
Visit our Facebook page at
For the winter 2017 addition of Pull USA visit:
For up to the minute schedules visit
Oak Grove rSchool Sports Calendar Link
SCHEDULE Competition/Shooting Dates:
(Every Sunday at 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm)
April 16 (No Event due to Easter)
April 22 (Saturday make up for Easter Sunday)
OG BREAK A CLAY DAY (Date/Time TBD)
June 17 – STATE TOURNAMENT (8:00 am – 5:00 pm)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR OG CLAY TARGET TEAM: BOYS & GIRLS GRADES 6-12!
• NO shooting/hunting experience necessary to join!
• We will teach you how to shoot.
• We can also supply you with a gun.
• NEW 4-hour online class - Student Athlete Firearm Education Certificate (SAFE Certificate) (or) Hunters Education Certificate
• COST: $255.00 - This is 25% REDUCTION (2016 Fees: $320.00) and each year the cost will go down until completely funded by MidwayUSA Endowment.
• THIS WILL NOT CONFLICT WITH ANY OTHER SCHOOL SPORTS (or) ACTIVITIES
Oak Grove Break-A-Clay FAMILY Fun Day!
TRAP TEAM ARCHIVE
May 21, 2016:
Oak Grove Trap Team Wins First Place in the Breckenridge BigShot 2nd Invitational!
Breckenridge BigShot 2nd Invitational
May 21, 2016
TEAM AWARDS: OGLHS TOP 5 Scores
Kyle Kempel, Davis Sunderland, Jordan Peterson, Alex Schlenker, Hunter Volden
Boys: Kyle Kempel - 2nd place
Girls: Aeyana Buchanan - 3rd place
A Wonderful Donation to the Trap Team from RRV Pheasants Forever.
Red River Valley Pheasants Forever has generous donated $12,500 to the Oak Grove Trap Team in support of the "No Child Left Indoors" program.