Oak Grove Luthern School Logo

Annual Fund

The Oak Grove Annual Fund

depends on your donations!


As with most private schools and colleges in the country, tuition alone does not cover the full cost of educating a child at Oak Grove Lutheran School. Here at Oak Grove, we strive to keep tuition at an affordable level while continuing our mission of providing a quality experience focused on Academics, Faith and Leadership. Tuition and fees cover approximately 70 percent of the cost of educating an Oak Grove student. The remaining 30 percent comes from voluntary, tax-deductible donations to Oak Grove Lutheran School.

We are excited about this year’s goals for the Annual Fund Drive. It will certainly be a challenge, but we are confident that it is attainable. Last year we were blessed by you, our supporters, with more than $700,000 in gifts to the Annual Fund. However, our need remains great and we hope that you will help us reach our goal of $1 Million!

Why is participation so important?  The level of commitment and support from our donors speaks volumes to businesses, foundations, and other individual donors in the community. Your commitment and faithful gifts encourages others to be generous to Oak Grove.

Strong participation in our Annual Fund will generate funds necessary for future success here at Oak Grove.  We are confident that this year our Annual Fund will have even more of an impact on students, families and our community.

Please continue to support Oak Grove Lutheran School. You have chosen us for those you love the most; please support the fund that supports them. May God bless you and your family!

Serving Him with a mission that matters,

Mike Slette

President

Oak Grove Lutheran School

 

Please consider giving to Oak Grove’s Annual Fund. For more information or to speak to someone directly about giving, contact the Advancement Office at 701.373.7152 or click here.