- This event has passed.
South Campus Year-End Farewell
May 18 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
On Monday, May 18, Oak Grove South Campus staff will be in our south parking lot, masked and socially distanced, along our car loop ready to wave and see you all one more time. Starting at 1:30 with our Pre-K families, we will follow the procedure of our afternoon pick up, including the use of Kirsten Lane upon exiting our lot. At 1:40 our K-1st grade families can pull through, and at 1:45 our 2nd-5th grade families can pull through. If you have multiple students, please pick the time of the oldest child.
For those that also have items that need to be returned to the school, we will utilize our north parking lot (by the office) where we will have a smaller loop created for folks to drop off school items in labeled bins.
For the success of this event and the safety of all please adhere to the following:
- All who are in our south lot driving through must stay in their vehicles.
- We ask that folks that enter the south lot use the loop only. Do not park your vehicle. (We will have vehicles parked in the lot that are staff vehicles.)
- There was some debate about passing out items during this time, but ultimately it was decided that we will not be handing anything to families during this time. This does include awards for the Spelling Bee, yearbooks (which are on delay from the company), or other items not mentioned.
- The school building will be closed as we continue to clean and sanitize our space.
- Please refrain from handing anything to staff or leaving the vehicle for a quick picture.
- The only items we would like to receive at this time are school-owned items. This will help ensure a speedy process for that north loop.
If you are a family that needs to drop items off in the north lot by the office, please visit that area after going through the loop. Simply take a left out of our south lot and travel up to the north lot. Expect that loop to move slower. Please pull up even with the sidewalk in front of our East building to unload the items you have.
We recognize that we may not be able to see all of you, and that is completely okay. We are hoping we can see all who are comfortable to say goodbye and to wish each other a happy summer!