Registration is open now through September 20 for Grover Youth Basketball. Boys in grades 3-8 and girls in grades 3-6 are welcome to register and join in the fun!
Mission Statement: The mission of the Grover Youth Basketball Associa on is to expand basketball opportunities for Oak Grove youth.
About the GYBA:
- Girls grades 3rd through 6th
- Boys grades 3rd through 8th; Players may be evaluated or participate in tryouts to determine A/B split if needed for grades 4th – 8th
- Cost is $130 per participant. NO FUNDRAISING
Practices for GYBA:
- Coaches will contact parents approximately two weeks prior to starting
- Practices start mid-October and will be held at Oak Grove Elementary School for grades 3–5 and Gorder Gym on the North Campus for grades 6-8
- Teams can expect to practice two nights per week. Due to limited space, practice times may move or be canceled
- Games will be played in and around the metro area
- Parent volunteers will be needed for coaching.
- Games will tentatively start October 28 and are held on Saturday mornings
- Each player will receive a jersey for the season. These will be turned in at the conclusion of the season
Please submit the registration form and check for full registration fees to:
- GYBA Attn: Kyle Card, 2720 32nd Ave. S., Fargo, ND 58103
- Registration Form
PLEASE NOTE: All registrations will be accepted. If more than 10 players per team, a rotation order of eight players per game will be implemented. When registrations reach 14, teams will be split into two.