Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the Lord our Maker. ~ Psalms 95:6
White Day ~ online day
Happy Birthday: Santi Buisan Twomey
Happy Half-Birthday: Eban Pool, Meredith Webber
- Family support will be more important than ever throughout the 2021-2022 school year. Please complete the Symptom Check below with your child(ren) each day before school. Thank you!
- Board game club will meet on Friday.
- Jostens will be here on the 15th to visit with seniors (cap/gown ordering) and sophomores (rings). Seniors will report to their first class for attendance and announcements and then go to Scheels, Sophomores will be called to Scheels at approximately 9:00
- Check out all the school wide and coop activities via the links above
- Varsity Hockey @ Red Lake Falls ~ 6:00p (Dismiss 1:45)
- 7/8 GBB @ Enderlin ~ 4:30p (Dismiss 2:30)
Before leaving for a wonderful day at Oak Grove:
Before leaving for school each morning, please go over this checklist. Checking for symptoms is a great way to Love Your Neighbor and help Oak Grove to provide our students and staff the Oak Grove experience we all love! Remain at home and do not attend school if you have ONE of these symptoms:
- A fever at or greater than 100.4
- Loss of taste or smell
Remain at home and do not attend school if you have TWO or more of these symptoms with new or worsening onset:
- Muscle/Body aches
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Congestion/runny nose
- Abdominal pain
Thank you for doing your part to keep all our students and staff healthy and in-person!