Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago. ~ Isaiah 25:1
Lunch: Chicken Burrito Bowl, Toppings Bar, Black Beans, Fruit (GF, MF, DF)
Happy Birthday: Heath Thomsen
- Please complete the Symptom Check below with your child(ren) each day before school. If your student has two or more symptoms, even if they are allergies, PLEASE keep them home and attend class via Zoom. Thank you!
- HS Student Council presidential and grade level sign-ups are in the office. For questions, see Olivia Johnson or Miss Oster. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- There are sign-up sheets in the office for Prom/Grand March AND Post-Prom. These events are for Oak Grove juniors & seniors and their dates. There is no cost for the grand march/prom. Post-prom is $25/person, payable at sign up. There will be a price increase after April 23.
- Student Council is having a Spring Sports Super fan Sweepstakes, pick up a punch card from Mrs. Murphy and attend 6 spring sports games to be entered in a drawing for a free customized sweatshirt! Talk to Rania Leslie with questions and see posters in the hall.
- Oak Grove Theatre Arts is looking for 6th-12th grade technicians for the upcoming production of Moana. If you are interested, please email email@example.com.
- Last year’s high school yearbook should be picked up in the office.
- Driver’s Education classes will be offered on campus this year. Dates for class are June 1-4. Please see the attached registration sheet for more information and registration. Behind the Wheel may be arranged with the instructor; dates are filling quickly. More info and registration.
- Students interested in attending a Sanford Summer Power Training Camp should get a brochure from the office.
Softball @ Devils Lake ~ 4:30/6:00p (Dismiss 11:45)
Before leaving for a wonderful day at Oak Grove:
Before leaving for school each morning, please go over this checklist. Checking for symptoms is a great way to Love Your Neighbor and help Oak Grove to provide our students and staff the Oak Grove experience we all love! Remain at home and do not attend school if you have ONE of these symptoms:
- A fever at or greater than 100.4
- Loss of taste or smell
Remain at home and do not attend school if you have TWO or more of these symptoms with new or worsening onset:
- Muscle/Body aches
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Congestion/runny nose
- Abdominal pain
Thank you for doing your part to keep all our students and staff healthy and in-person!