But the Holy spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, ~ Galatians 5:22
Maroon Day ~ HS Convocation special schedule (see below) ~ MS regular schedule
Lunch: BBQ Drumsticks (GF & DF), Potatoes
- Please complete the Symptom Check below with your child(ren) each day before school. If your student has two or more symptoms, even if they are allergies, PLEASE keep them home and attend class via Zoom. Thank you!
- It’s not to late to complete your online course requests. This MUST be done the week.
- Seniors are walking through the south campus on Friday @ 8:30a. Meet there in your cap and gown.
- High school semester tests schedule:
- Girls Basketball Meeting for CURRENT 6th–11th graders. Summer updates, coaching updates, etc. Meet in Mr. Slyter’s room at 8:00am Tuesday.
- Boys Baseball (varsity and JV) Jersey turn in and meeting Tuesday right after school in Eid.
- Seniors that were in spring sports please stay after the convocation Tuesday for a photo.
- Soccer vs Davies @ South ~ 5:00/7:00p
- Fishing League in Eid ~ 5:30-7:00p
Before leaving for a wonderful day at Oak Grove:
Before leaving for school each morning, please go over this checklist. Checking for symptoms is a great way to Love Your Neighbor and help Oak Grove to provide our students and staff the Oak Grove experience we all love! Remain at home and do not attend school if you have ONE of these symptoms:
- A fever at or greater than 100.4
- Loss of taste or smell
Remain at home and do not attend school if you have TWO or more of these symptoms with new or worsening onset:
- Muscle/Body aches
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Congestion/runny nose
- Abdominal pain
Thank you for doing your part to keep all our students and staff healthy and in-person!