And because we are his children, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts… ~ Galatians 4:6
Lunch: Bosco Sticks
Happy Birthday: Evan Pytlik
- Family support will be more important than ever throughout the 2021-2022 school year. Please complete the Symptom Check below with your child(ren) each day before school. Thank you!
- Backpacks are to be stored in your locker or hanging on hooks.Do not wear them or take them to class.
- Robotics club will meet Thursday after school in Mrs. Breen’s room. If you missed our first meeting you are still welcome to join us! Meeting will last until 4:30.
- School picture day is Tuesday morning, September 28. Picture order forms will be sent home next week. These forms need to be completed and given to the photographer on picture day.
- The Oak Grove Carolers will begin rehearsing after Homecoming. If you are interested in singing in Carolers this year, please talk to Mr. Zinter.
- 7/8 Volleyball vs Central Cass ~ 4:30/5:30p
- Soccer @ Davies ~ 5:00/7:00p
- V Tennis @ Fargo North(Elephant Park) ~ 4:00p (Dismiss 2:45)
- JV Tennis vs Davies @ Discovery MS ~ 4:00 (Dismiss 2:30)
Before leaving for a wonderful day at Oak Grove:
Before leaving for school each morning, please go over this checklist. Checking for symptoms is a great way to Love Your Neighbor and help Oak Grove to provide our students and staff the Oak Grove experience we all love! Remain at home and do not attend school if you have ONE of these symptoms:
- A fever at or greater than 100.4
- Loss of taste or smell
Remain at home and do not attend school if you have TWO or more of these symptoms with new or worsening onset:
- Muscle/Body aches
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Congestion/runny nose
- Abdominal pain
Thank you for doing your part to keep all our students and staff healthy and in-person!