Oak Grove’s VIRTUAL Spring Auction & Gala will take place Sunday, March 29- Sunday, April 5
Due to COVID-19 recommendations by the CDC, we have made the decision to change our Spring Gala to a virtual gala! This fully online event will still feature fantastic auction items with online bidding and an opportunity to help Oak Grove “Fund the Experience.”
The Virtual Gala auction will open Sunday, March 29 and close Sunday, April 5 at 8:00pm CST. More details will be shared with you soon about this exciting online event!
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
- 🎁 DONATE an auction item! We need additional auction items – we’re looking for fun, creative items to add to our online auction! Contact Shellie Simonson Ulven at 701.373.7196 or Matthew Hallaway at 701.373.7152.
- 🙌 SHARE this event with your friends and family! Everyone is invited and you can bid from anywhere. We’ve also set up a Virtual Gala Facebook Event so you can invite people via social media.
- ❤️BID and give! We need the Oak Grove community to show up in a big way for our online event – let’s make this a great auction and “Fund the Experience” even though we aren’t able to gather together.
- Text OakGrove2020 to 762-78
- Click the link and follow the steps to register
- Click to button below to visit our Auction site
- Click on the “Register to Participate” button
- Enter the required information and create a username and password
- Check to box to receive text message notifications
- Click “Create My GiveSmart Account”
Fund the Experience
One of the highlights of our Gala is the “Fund the Experience” opportunity. Look for more information on how you can help fund the Oak Grove experience coming soon!
Spring Gala & Auction Table Sponsors
Thank you to the businesses and individuals who are supporting Oak Grove by sponsoring a “virtual” gala table. We are exceedingly grateful for your generosity, even moreso during our transition from an in-person event to an online event.